Colloquy for iPhone®, iPad™ and iPod® touch puts the power of the most popular IRC client for the Mac in the palm of your hand. Built atop the Chat Core framework, Colloquy Mobile is a full featured client optimized for the on-the-go experience.
- Support for retina devices.
- Support for iOS multitasking with local notifications.
- Push notifications when using a compatable push bouncer.
- Convenient nickname and emoticon completion popups.
- Support for all the common IRC commands with completion.
- Organized Colloquies view that shows all your conversations at a glance.
- Highlights messages (and optionally vibrates) when your specific words or nickname is mentioned.
- Highly customizable interface and behavior settings within the Settings application.
- Built-in browser for clicked links and commands for quick Google, Wikipedia and Amazon searches.
- Visual display of user information (WHOIS) for any user.
- Full support for landscape mode in the entire application.
- Stays connected while iPhone is locked and when SMS alerts appear.
- Searchable room member list.
- Multiple message styles to choose from.
- Fully compatible with mIRC colors and formatting.
- Large selection of graphical emoticons.
- Allows you to join multiple chat rooms across many different servers.
- Automatic identification with network services (NickServ).
- Notification of common server errors as easy to understand alerts.
- Automatically join rooms and send commands upon connect.
- Solid support for secure connections over SSL.
- Full support for room and connection text encodings.
- Open minded and Open source, like it should be.